IBPS Calendar Out ! Download PDF, Check Exam Dates..
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has just released its highly anticipated exam schedule for the 2024-25 recruitment cycle. Whether you’re aiming for the coveted Probationary Officer (PO) seat, crave a stable career as a Clerk, or yearn to serve rural communities through Regional Rural Banks (RRBs), your path to banking glory just got clearer.
Unlocking the Doors to Banking Excellence: A Guide to IBPS Exams
IBPS is the key to prestigious careers in public sector banks and regional rural banks across India. Their meritocratic process offers diverse exams catered to various positions and specializations. Here’s a quick overview of the main ones:
|Recruitments for Probationary Officers in diverse Public Sector Banks.
|Recruitments for Clerical Cadre Posts in various Public Sector Banks.
|Recruitments for Officer Scale I, II & III and Office Assistant Posts in Regional Rural Banks.
|Recruitments for various Specialist Officer Posts in Public Sector Banks.
|Varies by Posts
Exam Schedule and Dates :
Time to turn ambition into reality! Here are the crucial exam dates and schedule from the latest IBPS Calendar:
|Prelims Exam Dates
|Mains Exam Dates
|October 19 & 20, 2024
|November 30, 2024
|August 24, 25 & 31, 2024
|October 26, 2024
|To be announced
|To be announced
|August 9, 2024 (CRP SPL-XIV)
|November 9, 2024 (CRP SPL-XIV)
Download IBPS Exam Calendar/Schedule 2024-25 PDF !
Ready to map your banking journey? Access the detailed IBPS Calendar 2024-25 in PDF format right now!
About IBPS and its exams
Established in 1984, IBPS is an autonomous body responsible for conducting recruitment examinations for various public sector banks in India. With its transparent and meritocratic selection process, IBPS has become a popular choice for graduates seeking a stable and rewarding career in the banking industry.
Popular IBPS Exams:
IBPS conducts several exams for different positions within the banking sector. Some of the most popular exams include:
IBPS PO (Probationary Officer) Exam: This exam recruits Probationary Officers for various public sector banks.
IBPS Clerk Exam: This exam recruits candidates for Clerical Cadre Posts in various public sector banks.
IBPS RRB (Regional Rural Banks) Exam: This exam recruits officers and assistants for Regional Rural Banks across India.
IBPS SO (Specialist Officer) Exam: This exam recruits candidates for various specialist officer posts in public sector banks, such as IT officers, marketing officers, and legal officers.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
The pattern and syllabus of each IBPS exam vary depending on the specific position being recruited for. However, most exams typically consist of two phases:
- Preliminary Exam: This is an online objective test that assesses candidates’ reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude, English language skills, and general awareness.
- Mains Exam: Candidates who clear the prelims are eligible to take the mains exam, which is also an online objective test but may have additional sections specific to the post being applied for.
Benefits of Taking IBPS Exams:
There are many benefits to taking IBPS exams, including:
- Job security and stability: Public sector banks in India offer job security and stable income, making them attractive employers for many graduates.
- Good career growth: The banking sector offers excellent opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Competitive salary and benefits: Public sector banks offer competitive salaries and benefits packages to their employees.
- Contribution to society: Working in the banking sector allows you to play a vital role in the Indian economy and contribute to the development of the country.