Hyderabad has emerged as a top-notch destination for SSC coaching, thanks to its skilled faculty, well-organized study materials, mock tests, and coaching programs designed specifically for exam success. For candidates aspiring to excel in SSC exams, these coaching centers offer valuable expertise and resources. However, it’s crucial for students to select reputable institutes with a proven history of achievements. By making informed choices and dedicating their time and effort to preparation, candidates can boost their likelihood of cracking SSC exams and pursuing fulfilling careers in government jobs.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an esteemed organization under the Government of India, responsible for the recruitment of staff in various Ministries, Departments, and Subordinate Offices. It is an integral part of the central government, entrusted with the responsibility of recruiting candidates for various positions in Group B, Group C, and Group D. The SSC’s main headquarters is situated in New Delhi, while its regional offices are strategically located in Bengaluru, Allahabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati, Mumbai. Additionally, there are two sub-regional offices located in Chandigarh and Raipur. These offices collectively facilitate the smooth functioning of the commission across the country.
Headquartered in New Delhi, the SSC has a significant presence across the country. It operates through seven Regional Offices located in Prayagraj, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore, and New Delhi. Additionally, it has two Sub-Regional Offices in Raipur (covering Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh) and Chandigarh.
As an autonomous body, the SSC is primarily responsible for conducting competitive exams to facilitate recruitment in various departments and organizations. Over the years, it has successfully conducted several examinations, including:
- Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL)
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL)
- Stenographers Grade C and D Examination
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), National Investigation Agency (NIA), and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) Examination for SSC Constables (GD)
- Scientific Assistant Examination
- Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination (MTS)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Civil) Examination
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Grade Examination, which is limited to Departmental Competitive Examinations
- Junior Translators, Junior Hindi Translators Examination, or the Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS) Examination